How to make a Feather and Chain Hairgrip:
- Glue the cabochon onto the hairgrip. Alternatively pop a jump ring straight onto the hairgrip.
- Attach two lengths of chain to the jump ring, one longer than the other.
- Cut the feathers to size, thread on beads and attach your box clasps/cord ends onto the ends. (For a cord end tutorial click here)
- Attach the feathers to the ends of the chain using jump rings. (For a jump ring tutorial click here)
- Using a jump ring attach any charms you would like to the chain.
Hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post! Fran
So gorgeous, great job! :)