1. Using chalk pastels colour rectangular sections of a sheet of shrink plastic in four different colours.
2. Cut the sections into large isosceles triangles, around 10cm in length.
3. Using a hole punch make a hole at the bottom (shortest edge) of each triangle.
4. Heat them in the oven according to the instructions. They usually need around 3-5 minutes.
5. Using a 7mm jump ring attach the pendants to a 50cm piece of chain. Build this up in a random order, mixing up the colours.
6. When your happy with the design, put two jump rings and a clasp onto the end of your chain.
VOILA! Get out into the sunshine and show it off.
Leave a Reply