- Cut many lengths of suede all around the same size (mine were around 30cm). Keep folding the in half and checking they fit into the cord end until you can’t fit anymore in.
- Wrap an elastic band around all the cords, slightly to one side of the centre, securing them all together.
- Fold the longer ends outwards over the elastic band and the shorter ends of suede. Move them around until you have a neat bundle
- Put some strong glue into the cord end.
- Squeeze the folded strips of suede into the cord end.
- Trim the ends so they are all level.
- Pop on a key ring and attach it to your bag.