In most cases if we’re talking rounds I’ll be propping up a bar somewhere having a great time. Partying aside, rounds have always been a popular shape in every design aspect. I mean who doesn’t love a good polka dot every now and then. This round up (yep) includes a collection of great DIY ways to get more circles into you life and why wouldn’t you? Easy on the eye, soft and comforting. This round’s on me:
- Mouse Mat by the ever talented Rachel at The Crafted Life.
- Northstory upcycles always amaze me and this hanging planter is no exception.
- I’ve got a total blog crush on Monstercircus. These copper bangles are a DIY dream.
- Who doesn’t love it when a project is made easy. This rope bowl kit from Etsy does just that.
- And for those days you don’t want to DIY – Buy! My favourite is this half moon tassel necklace.